BALTIMORE (AP) — An errant cat that streaked through M&T Bank Stadium during a game this week between the Baltimore Ravens and Miami Dolphins has found a new home.
The Ravens said Friday afternoon that the animal has been adopted by a stadium employee whose 17-year-old cat had recently died. The Baltimore Sun reports the employee named her Rae, for the Ravens.
The team had asked fans on Twitter to name the cat. Suggestions included Alex Clawlins, Stray Lewis and John Harpaw.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New research hints at 4 factors that may increase chances of long COVID
- They had COVID-19 once. Then, they got it again.
- Rare eagle seen in Maine, wowing birders, might stay a bit
- A grandma knew she was being scammed, so she decided to swindle the swindler
- A New Jersey toddler spent nearly $1,800 using his mom's phone. She didn't know until packages started arriving.
Information from: The Baltimore Sun, http://www.baltimoresun.com