ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — A New Jersey casino authority has auctioned off nearly 100 excess properties, grossing more than $570,000.
The Casino Reinvestment Development Authority sold 92 properties overall in 23 packages during Wednesday’s auction at the Atlantic City Convention Center with Max Spann Real Estate.
The auction included 16 packages, or 84 lots, with developable land and seven packages, or eight lots, of nonconforming lots. The sales grossed $574,000 overall
The Press of Atlantic City reports a similar auction in December netted more than $1.6 million in revenue.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- GOP Sen. Roger Marshall plans bill to publicize Fauci's salary
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Hostages safe after Texas synagogue standoff; captor dead
- Census memo cites ‘unprecedented’ meddling by Trump administration
Information from: The Press of Atlantic City (N.J.), http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com