ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — A New Jersey casino authority has auctioned off nearly 100 excess properties, grossing more than $570,000.
The Casino Reinvestment Development Authority sold 92 properties overall in 23 packages during Wednesday’s auction at the Atlantic City Convention Center with Max Spann Real Estate.
The auction included 16 packages, or 84 lots, with developable land and seven packages, or eight lots, of nonconforming lots. The sales grossed $574,000 overall
The Press of Atlantic City reports a similar auction in December netted more than $1.6 million in revenue.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Woman, 29, enrolled in high school and pretended to be a teenager
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Priscilla Presley files petition questioning validity of Lisa Marie Presley’s will
- Ski resorts can now make fake snow in 80 degrees. Here's why that's a problem
- Australians scour desert for dangerous radioactive capsule smaller than a penny
Information from: The Press of Atlantic City (N.J.), http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com