GREAT FALLS, Mont. (AP) — Authorities are investigating a shooting death at a residence in a rural area near Vaughn in north-central Montana.
The Great Falls Tribune reports that the Cascade County Sheriff’s Office said the shooting at a house along Fourmile Creek Road was considered suspicious. It was reported to authorities at about 2 p.m. Wednesday.
The victim was not identified.
Cascade County Sheriff Bob Edwards said he expects to release more information on the case Thursday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- Reporter is hit by car on air, striking a nerve with TV journalists
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'
- A dam in Syria was on a ‘no-strike’ list. The U.S. bombed it anyway
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
Information from: Great Falls Tribune, http://www.greatfallstribune.com