NASHVILLE, Tenn. — New mother Carrie Underwood called her brother-in-law to the rescue over the weekend during a frightening mom moment.
The country star tweeted about the incident on Saturday, writing “When your dogs manage to lock themselves, all your stuff & the baby in the car & you have to break a window to get in. #WhatAreTheChances”
Her publicist, Jessie Schmidt, said Monday it happened very fast and no one was hurt. Underwood tweeted that her brother-in- law broke the window to unlock the car.
Underwood is back on tour after giving birth to Isaiah in February, the first child for the former ‘American Idol’ winner and her husband, NHL player Mike Fisher.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- FBI says it interviewed FedEx mass shooter last year
- 2 women busted for trying to use a $1M bill — at a Dollar General store
- Vaccine etiquette: A guide to politely navigating this new phase of the pandemic
- Beloved N.C. teacher's double life revealed after he dies in cartel robbery, sheriff says
- Sydney man finds snake in lettuce bought at supermarket
Carrie Underwood’s Twitter account: http://twitter.com/carrieunderwood