NASHVILLE, Tenn. — New mother Carrie Underwood called her brother-in-law to the rescue over the weekend during a frightening mom moment.
The country star tweeted about the incident on Saturday, writing “When your dogs manage to lock themselves, all your stuff & the baby in the car & you have to break a window to get in. #WhatAreTheChances”
Her publicist, Jessie Schmidt, said Monday it happened very fast and no one was hurt. Underwood tweeted that her brother-in- law broke the window to unlock the car.
Underwood is back on tour after giving birth to Isaiah in February, the first child for the former ‘American Idol’ winner and her husband, NHL player Mike Fisher.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- AP FACT CHECK: False claims swamp first Trump-Biden debate VIEW
- 'I have never supported Donald Trump': Portland-area sheriff hits back after president claims his endorsement in debate
- Debate commission says it will make changes to format
- 4 take-aways from the first 2020 presidential debate VIEW
- Chaotic first debate: Taunts overpower Trump, Biden visions WATCH
Carrie Underwood’s Twitter account: http://twitter.com/carrieunderwood