BOSTON — President John F. Kennedy’s daughter reminisces about her father in a new video released ahead of what would have been his 100th birthday.
Speaking about her father in the video released by the JFK Library in Boston, Caroline Kennedy says she has “thought about him and missed him every day” of her life. She also recalls memories of her father, including hiding under his desk in the oval office and sailing on the family yacht.
Caroline Kennedy’s children, Tatiana, Rose and Jack Kennedy Schlossberg also shared their thoughts in the video.
President Kennedy was assassinated just before Caroline Kennedy’s 6th birthday in November 1963.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- These academics studied falsehoods spread by Trump. Now the GOP wants answers
- He’s 14, just graduated Santa Clara University and about to join SpaceX in Redmond
- Trump charged over classified documents in 1st federal indictment of an ex-president VIEW
- 'Better Call Saul,' 'Bob's Burgers' actor charged in Capitol riot
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
The 100th anniversary of his birth is Monday.