ST. LOUIS (AP) — Police say the discovery of a bullet-riddled car temporarily closed two westbound lanes of Interstate 70 near St. Louis.
KSDK-TV reports that police responded around 4 a.m. Wednesday to a report of gunfire near the West Florissant exit. Officers found a white car with numerous bullet holes abandoned near the median.
Police say the shooting victim later arrived at an area hospital.
No suspects were immediately identified. Police re-opened the closed lanes shortly before 5:30 a.m.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'
- US charges Belarus with air piracy in reporter's arrest
- Much of nation isn't active enough — but WA residents are exception, CDC says
Information from: KSDK-TV, http://www.ksdk.com