DOVER, N.H. (AP) — Police in New Hampshire say a driver traveled over a guardrail and plummeted down an embankment 65 feet into the woods, suffering minor injuries.
Police say 39-year-old Jesse Blais, of Dover, New Hampshire, was arrested at a hospital and charged with driving while intoxicated Friday.
It wasn’t immediately known if Blais had a lawyer. He’s scheduled to appear in court April 3.
Police say it appears Blais was entering exit 9 southbound on Route 16 in Dover when he traveled up a snowbank and went down the embankment.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- US downs Chinese balloon, drawing a threat from China
- George Santos Is Accused of Sexual Harassment in His Capitol Office
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Florida athletes could be required to submit their menstrual history to schools
- Metal detector hobbyist finds a 500-year-old pendant linked to Henry VIII