BOSTON (AP) — More than 250 exhibitors and 100 experts are descending on Boston this weekend to discuss the country’s burgeoning marijuana industry.
The New England Cannabis Convention is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday at the Hynes Convention Center
The programming will cover medical marijuana, cannabis business strategies, innovation in growing and marketing, and more.
Highlights include a discussion of Massachusetts’ established agricultural industry and how local family farmers may be able to enter the marijuana marketplace, and a panel discussion on alternative healing for military veterans.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Why nonalcoholic beer beats regular beer after exercise
- 75-year-old hiker found on mountain as search continues for missing actor
- Want to break up with your gas fireplace? Here's how to convert it
- Earth’s inner core paused, then reversed its spin. This is fine
- How do you live to be 100? Good genes, getting outside and friends
Attendees can also learn how to get a cannabis business license in Massachusetts, and how to cook with cannabis.