BOSTON (AP) — More than 250 exhibitors and 100 experts are descending on Boston this weekend to discuss the country’s burgeoning marijuana industry.
The New England Cannabis Convention is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday at the Hynes Convention Center
The programming will cover medical marijuana, cannabis business strategies, innovation in growing and marketing, and more.
Highlights include a discussion of Massachusetts’ established agricultural industry and how local family farmers may be able to enter the marijuana marketplace, and a panel discussion on alternative healing for military veterans.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Battle for Warnock’s seat at center of US Senate power struggle once again
- Omicron loosens its hold, but 'this is a choose-your-own-adventure story'
- University mistakenly told 58 students they’d won full rides; it’ll pay their tuition anyway
- Hiker plunges 700 feet in the latest of many selfie-related deaths
- Bridge collapses, drops city bus into Pittsburgh ravine
Attendees can also learn how to get a cannabis business license in Massachusetts, and how to cook with cannabis.