ANTLER, N.D. (AP) — A Canadian woman is dead after a crash in northern North Dakota involving two motorcycles.
The Highway Patrol says 64-year-old Judith Brown, of Macoun, Saskatchewan, was traveling with another woman from Bottineau to the Sherwood Port of Entry late Sunday afternoon.
Brown’s motorcycle struck the rear of the other bike near Antler, and both motorcycles overturned on state Highway 256.
Both drivers were taken to a Minot hospital, where Brown was pronounced dead. The other driver suffered unspecified injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Battle for Warnock’s seat at center of US Senate power struggle once again
- Hiker plunges 700 feet in the latest of many selfie-related deaths
- Pittsburgh bridge collapses, drops city bus into ravine
- Meet Willow, the long-awaited new White House cat
- University mistakenly told 58 students they’d won full rides; it’ll pay their tuition anyway