DENVER (AP) — A California software company is bringing nearly 800 jobs to Denver over the next several years.
The Denver Post reports the Colorado Economic Development Commission awarded San Francisco-based Accelo $14.8 million in job growth tax credits on Thursday.
The company is planning to bring 787 full-time jobs.
The positions range from sales to client service to business development and will pay an average annual wage of $92,977.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- France strikes back against Trump, emphasizing a lack of 'common decency'
- California fire has claimed 63 as missing list grows to 631 WATCH
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
The commission approved incentive awards totaling $37 million to seven companies that can potentially bring nearly 2,150 jobs.
Information from: The Denver Post, http://www.denverpost.com