DENVER (AP) — A California software company is bringing nearly 800 jobs to Denver over the next several years.
The Denver Post reports the Colorado Economic Development Commission awarded San Francisco-based Accelo $14.8 million in job growth tax credits on Thursday.
The company is planning to bring 787 full-time jobs.
The positions range from sales to client service to business development and will pay an average annual wage of $92,977.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Cosby in cuffs: TV star gets 3 to 10 years for sex assault VIEW
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- 'How'd you find me?': Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge has been holed up in a beach house amid media firestorm
- Archaeologists discover 'massive' ancient building in Egypt VIEW
- Mormon women’s group aims call for probe of Kavanaugh allegations at LDS senators
The commission approved incentive awards totaling $37 million to seven companies that can potentially bring nearly 2,150 jobs.
Information from: The Denver Post, http://www.denverpost.com