DENVER (AP) — A California software company is bringing nearly 800 jobs to Denver over the next several years.
The Denver Post reports the Colorado Economic Development Commission awarded San Francisco-based Accelo $14.8 million in job growth tax credits on Thursday.
The company is planning to bring 787 full-time jobs.
The positions range from sales to client service to business development and will pay an average annual wage of $92,977.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- Pussy Riot upstages Putin with protest that halts World Cup VIEW
- Trump's remarks about changing European culture draw ire WATCH
- Arizona man arrested after trying to pull over troopers
The commission approved incentive awards totaling $37 million to seven companies that can potentially bring nearly 2,150 jobs.
Information from: The Denver Post, http://www.denverpost.com