DENVER (AP) — A California software company is bringing nearly 800 jobs to Denver over the next several years.
The Denver Post reports the Colorado Economic Development Commission awarded San Francisco-based Accelo $14.8 million in job growth tax credits on Thursday.
The company is planning to bring 787 full-time jobs.
The positions range from sales to client service to business development and will pay an average annual wage of $92,977.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Alec Baldwin wonders whether Trump's 'SNL' attack poses 'a threat to my safety'
- Newspaper calls for KKK resurgence, schools rescind honors
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Sen. Bernie Sanders says he's running for president in 2020 WATCH
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW
The commission approved incentive awards totaling $37 million to seven companies that can potentially bring nearly 2,150 jobs.
Information from: The Denver Post, http://www.denverpost.com