SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — San Francisco police are seeking the public’s help in identifying a man suspected of blinding a woman with bleach last month.
The unidentified 53-year-old victim told authorities she got into an argument with the suspect outside a liquor store in the Tenderloin district on July 30.
He left after they argued but police have said he came back a short time later and poured bleach on her.
Police released surveillance images Friday showing the suspect fleeing on a red mountain bike.
Most Read Stories
- ICE agents arrest man inside Oregon house without warrant
- Instant analysis: Three thoughts from the Seahawks' romp over the Giants at MetLife Stadium
- I-5’s Uncle Sam: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Analysis | Three thoughts from No. 15 WSU's 28-0 win over Colorado
- Seahawks gain control of their emotions, and the ball, to finally break loose from Giants, 24-7
Police say the woman suffered eye injuries in the attack and lost her vision.