CALDWELL, Idaho (AP) — Caldwell police are looking for a man they described as “armed and dangerous” after a shooting sent two men to the hospital.
The Idaho Statesman reports the shooting occurred around 1:30 a.m. Sunday.
A witness told police the suspect, described as a Hispanic man with a light complexion and a gray or black shirt, had fled, leaving both injured victims at the scene.
Police said the victims were men in their 30s and 40s, both residents of Gem County. Their condition was not known Sunday afternoon.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Harry and Meghan in exile? Palace reportedly eyes Africa move for couple — 'as far away as possible' from William
- Sri Lanka military gets special powers after deadly bombings VIEW
- Claims of shoddy production draw scrutiny to a second Boeing jet
- Elusive red sprites, like glowing jellyfish in the night sky, photographed in Oklahoma
- SpaceX suffers serious setback with crew capsule accident
Police said the suspect is driving a 2008 black four-door Mazda with an Idaho license plate.
Police advised against approaching his vehicle if spotted, but said local law enforcement should be notified.
Information from: Idaho Statesman, http://www.idahostatesman.com