SHREVEPORT, La. (AP) — A Louisiana sheriff’s office is looking for the owner of a brown male goat named Rowdy. He’s not a baaaad goat, but will be sold at auction if his owner cannot be found.
The Caddo Parish Sheriff’s Office says in a news release that its livestock patrol picked the goat up Monday in a Shreveport neighborhood about a half-mile (less than a kilometer) from Caddo Lake.
Rowdy has a heart-shaped collar tag with his name on it.
Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Cindy Chadwick says the tag doesn’t include an address. She says, “If it did, we’d be right there with the goat in hand.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Alec Baldwin wonders whether Trump's 'SNL' attack poses 'a threat to my safety'
- Newspaper calls for KKK resurgence, schools rescind honors
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Sen. Bernie Sanders says he's running for president in 2020 WATCH
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW