SHREVEPORT, La. (AP) — A Louisiana sheriff’s office is looking for the owner of a brown male goat named Rowdy. He’s not a baaaad goat, but will be sold at auction if his owner cannot be found.
The Caddo Parish Sheriff’s Office says in a news release that its livestock patrol picked the goat up Monday in a Shreveport neighborhood about a half-mile (less than a kilometer) from Caddo Lake.
Rowdy has a heart-shaped collar tag with his name on it.
Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Cindy Chadwick says the tag doesn’t include an address. She says, “If it did, we’d be right there with the goat in hand.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling
- Pilots recount rescue of suicidal man on Mount Hood