SHREVEPORT, La. (AP) — A Louisiana sheriff’s office is looking for the owner of a brown male goat named Rowdy. He’s not a baaaad goat, but will be sold at auction if his owner cannot be found.
The Caddo Parish Sheriff’s Office says in a news release that its livestock patrol picked the goat up Monday in a Shreveport neighborhood about a half-mile (less than a kilometer) from Caddo Lake.
Rowdy has a heart-shaped collar tag with his name on it.
Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Cindy Chadwick says the tag doesn’t include an address. She says, “If it did, we’d be right there with the goat in hand.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- France strikes back against Trump, emphasizing a lack of 'common decency'
- Guard troops search for more wildfire victims; 56 dead WATCH
- Shot in the neck at 17, this is the trauma surgeon now leading doctors against gun violence and NRA
- Police think Alexa may have witnessed a double slaying — now they want Amazon to turn her over