RIO RANCHO, N.M. (AP) — Sandoval County Sheriff’s officials say they’re investigating a burned body found in northwest Rio Rancho.
They say the body is so badly disfigured that the gender can’t be immediately identified.
Sheriff’s officials say the body was found sometime Saturday afternoon and the incident is being investigated as a suspicious death.
There’s no word yet if authorities have any suspects in the killing.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Mueller reveals Trump's attempts to choke off Russia probe VIEW
- District of Columbia houses homeless people in upscale apartments. It hasn't gone as planned.
- Here's the redacted Mueller report and what you need to know about it
- 3 climbers presumed dead after Banff avalanche
- Opioid users call kratom a godsend. The FDA says it’s a menace.