SPARKS, Nev. (AP) — Police and fire officials are investigating the cause of a suspicious fire at a trailer rental store in Sparks.
Fire crews saw smoke coming out from under a garage door when they responded to a fire alarm activation at Prime Trailer near South McCarran Boulevard and Greg Street at about 2:30 a.m. Tuesday.
Additional crews were called to help douse the blaze inside the business with the help of the commercial sprinkling system that had kept the flames in check.
The fire caused mostly structural damage and no injuries were reported.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling
- Pilots recount rescue of suicidal man on Mount Hood
Sparks Fire Battalion Chief Derek Keller told KOLO-TV that investigators are looking into the possibility the fire might have resulted from an attempted burglary. He says there were signs of forced entry prior to the arrival of firefighters at the scene.
Information from: KOLO-TV, http://www.kolotv.com