YORK, S.C. (AP) — Authorities say burglars in South Carolina broke into a house where they cooked chicken wings and drank RC Cola.
The Rock Hill Herald cites a police report that says the 77-year-old victim said he came home Saturday to find the house and a vehicle ransacked. The report says the suspects left a pan of cooked chicken wings on the stove top, and stole food and a car battery.
A neighbor told police that someone had tried to enter his house the previous night.
No arrests have been made.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
- In Mississippi, GOP concern rises over U.S. Senate runoff
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi's assassination
- George Conway, husband of Trump aide, would rather 'move to Australia' than vote for president again
Information from: The Herald, http://www.heraldonline.com