PITTSBURGH (AP) — A boy rescued from a house fire in Pittsburgh on Sunday has died.
Authorities say 8-year-old Aiden Katip died at a hospital on Wednesday afternoon.
Firefighters rescued the boy, another child and a woman from the second floor of the home on Westmont Street. They were taken to a hospital and there conditions were not available.
A man and three other children escaped the flames and smoke.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- How to find a quality mask (and avoid counterfeits)
- Popular TV anchor catches COVID for a second time: 'This virus is scary'
- Tonga volcano's eruption was so forceful, it may have helped clear Seattle's fog
- New sequence of images shows Tonga volcano's devastation
- They relied on rapid COVID tests to gather safely; now some wish they hadn't
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.