PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Police say a 4-year-old boy was taken to a hospital after being bitten by the family dog in north Philadelphia.
A police spokesman says the child was attacked just before 3 p.m. Monday at the Feltonville home and suffered bites to his body.
Police say an unknown person shot the dog, killing the animal.
The boy was taken to St. Christopher’s Hospital and placed in stable condition.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hackers release data after LA school district refuses to pay ransom
- Marin, once known for vaccine skeptics, now tells them ‘you’re not welcome’
- Trump escalates attacks on McConnell with 'DEATH WISH' post
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Supreme Court rejects bump stock ban cases