DENVER (AP) — The Federal Aviation Administration says a Delta Airlines flight that originated from Boston made an emergency landing in Denver because hail damaged the plane.
FAA spokesman Ian McGregor tells The Denver Post (http://goo.gl/hYP2KT ) that the plane landed safely at Denver International Airport at 8:42 p.m. Friday. The flight’s destination was Salt Lake City International Airport.
McGregor says hail pelted the plane, damaged its nose cone and cracked its windshield.
The federal agency continues to investigate.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Woman gets pregnant while already pregnant, gives birth to twins conceived 3 weeks apart
- Philip, defined by role of husband to British queen, dies
- J&J COVID vaccine reviewed by EU regulator after blood clots
- The era of overzealous coronavirus cleaning can finally end
- A possible QAnon slip-up suggests the truth of Q's identity was right there all along
Information from: The Denver Post, http://www.denverpost.com