WAUSAU, Wis. (AP) — The manager of indie folk band Bon Iver is planning to run for the Wisconsin congressional seat currently held by Republican Sean Duffy.
Kyle Frenette is the founder of Middle West Management. He’s managed two-time Grammy award winner Bon Iver and founder Justin Vernon since 2007.
USA Today Network-Wisconsin says Frenette has submitted his candidacy to run as a Democrat for the 7th District to the Federal Elections Commission. Frenette, of Chetek, is expected to make a formal campaign announcement in the next two weeks.
Margaret Engebretson, an attorney from Polk County, announced her candidacy earlier this week. The FEC also lists Allen Campos, of Sheldon, as a candidate for the Democratic nomination.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- As Senate hearing set for Kavanaugh, new accuser emerges VIEW
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’
Information from: Wausau Daily Herald Media, http://www.wausaudailyherald.com