ATLANTA (AP) — A bomb squad is inspecting a suspicious package found at the international terminal of the Atlanta airport Sunday morning.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that Atlanta police and fire are on the scene investigating.
Police spokeswoman Stephanie Brown said the package was found outside the terminal and airport operations were not affected.
The airport said on Twitter that all traffic to the international terminal is being diverted to the departure level for now.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Her mother disappeared. Then her babysitter. A lawman fears she might be next VIEW
- Behind Jimmy Carter’s defeat, a clandestine trip and a four-decade secret
- Are allergies making you tired, or is it COVID … or something else?
- This dress survived for more than 3 centuries at the bottom of the sea
Information from: The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, http://www.ajc.com