ATLANTA (AP) — A bomb squad is inspecting a suspicious package found at the international terminal of the Atlanta airport Sunday morning.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that Atlanta police and fire are on the scene investigating.
Police spokeswoman Stephanie Brown said the package was found outside the terminal and airport operations were not affected.
The airport said on Twitter that all traffic to the international terminal is being diverted to the departure level for now.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New research hints at 4 factors that may increase chances of long COVID
- They had COVID-19 once. Then, they got it again.
- Rare eagle seen in Maine, wowing birders, might stay a bit
- Justice Breyer to retire, giving Biden first court pick
- CDC travel warning flags 5 Caribbean destinations as 'very high' risk for COVID-19
Information from: The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, http://www.ajc.com