WILLISTON, N.D. (AP) — Authorities believe a body pulled from the Little Muddy River is that of a Williston man who was reported missing.
Twenty-nine-year-old Brandon Barnes was last seen at his residence early Wednesday.
KXMC-TV reports that authorities searched the river Thursday after finding tire tracks in the area, and found the body and a pickup truck that appears to belong to Barnes.
The state medical examiner is working to officially identify the body and determine the cause of death.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- At least 13 people arrested at Portland, Oregon, protest VIEW
- 'CBS Evening News' anchor Norah O'Donnell caught on hot mic during Plácido Domingo segment saying 'Sounds like somebody else here'
- 2 Blue Angels planes touch during midair practice run
- Java still a no-no for Mormons despite fancy coffee names
- Woman thought she had kidney stones, gave birth to triplets
Information from: KXMC-TV, http://www.kxnet.com