WILLISTON, N.D. (AP) — Authorities believe a body pulled from the Little Muddy River is that of a Williston man who was reported missing.
Twenty-nine-year-old Brandon Barnes was last seen at his residence early Wednesday.
KXMC-TV reports that authorities searched the river Thursday after finding tire tracks in the area, and found the body and a pickup truck that appears to belong to Barnes.
The state medical examiner is working to officially identify the body and determine the cause of death.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Twitter explodes after Melania Trump rebukes Stanford professor for comment about Barron
- Pantone declares another year of blue
- Trump on likely impeachment: 'Do it now, fast'
- Democrats say Trump impeachment charges must come swiftly VIEW
- Emotional support animals on planes: New rules are coming
Information from: KXMC-TV, http://www.kxnet.com