WILLISTON, N.D. (AP) — Authorities believe a body pulled from the Little Muddy River is that of a Williston man who was reported missing.
Twenty-nine-year-old Brandon Barnes was last seen at his residence early Wednesday.
KXMC-TV reports that authorities searched the river Thursday after finding tire tracks in the area, and found the body and a pickup truck that appears to belong to Barnes.
The state medical examiner is working to officially identify the body and determine the cause of death.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 'I'm having a bad dream': Air Canada reviews how crew left passenger on parked plane
- Trump sanctions Iran's supreme leader in provocative move
- At Costco food-sample line, gunfire, death and unanswered questions
- 30 tents abandoned by climbers add to trash pile on Everest VIEW
- France put on hot weather alert as heatwave reaches Europe VIEW
Information from: KXMC-TV, http://www.kxnet.com