ROCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — Police in New Hampshire have recovered the body of a 23-year-old man from a snowbank in front of a motel.
Foster’s Daily Democrat reports Rochester Police Capt. Jason Thomas said officers found the body in a snowbank below the Sunset Village Motel’s sign on Sunday morning.
Thomas declined to identify the man because the investigation is ongoing. He said the man was staying at the motel, as well as his family.
Thomas said the cause of death was not immediately known and an autopsy was pending. He said nothing at the scene indicated foul play was involved. He also said it’s too soon to say whether subzero temperatures contributed to the man’s death.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- CNN's Acosta back at White House after judge's ruling VIEW
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
Information from: Foster’s Daily Democrat, http://www.fosters.com