ROCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — Police in New Hampshire have recovered the body of a 23-year-old man from a snowbank in front of a motel.
Foster’s Daily Democrat reports Rochester Police Capt. Jason Thomas said officers found the body in a snowbank below the Sunset Village Motel’s sign on Sunday morning.
Thomas declined to identify the man because the investigation is ongoing. He said the man was staying at the motel, as well as his family.
Thomas said the cause of death was not immediately known and an autopsy was pending. He said nothing at the scene indicated foul play was involved. He also said it’s too soon to say whether subzero temperatures contributed to the man’s death.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- Trump's remarks about changing European culture draw ire WATCH
- Meet the brains behind the 'Trump Baby' balloon
- Arizona man arrested after trying to pull over troopers
Information from: Foster’s Daily Democrat, http://www.fosters.com