ROCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — Police in New Hampshire have recovered the body of a 23-year-old man from a snowbank in front of a motel.
Foster’s Daily Democrat reports Rochester Police Capt. Jason Thomas said officers found the body in a snowbank below the Sunset Village Motel’s sign on Sunday morning.
Thomas declined to identify the man because the investigation is ongoing. He said the man was staying at the motel, as well as his family.
Thomas said the cause of death was not immediately known and an autopsy was pending. He said nothing at the scene indicated foul play was involved. He also said it’s too soon to say whether subzero temperatures contributed to the man’s death.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- US: Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not a citizen
Information from: Foster’s Daily Democrat, http://www.fosters.com