CAMARILLO, Calif. (AP) — A man and a woman were found dead inside a residence in a community northwest of Los Angeles prompting authorities to launch a double homicide investigation.
The Ventura County Star reports (http://bit.ly/2fAWOwB ) that a concerned family member called police on Monday and police found the two inside the home in Piru.
Authorities with the Ventura County Sheriff’s Office say the two were in their 50s or 60s and were found with fatal injuries. Authorities did not say how they died or the nature of their relationship.
Investigators remained at the homicide scene through Tuesday, and a suspect has not been identified.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI searched estate in major escalation of probe
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.
Capt. Garo Kuredjian says residents should contact the sheriff’s office if they see something suspicious. He says no calls of service to the house were logged in recent months.
Information from: Ventura County Star, http://venturacountystar.com