DETROIT (AP) — Bob Seger is heading out for a late summer and fall tour with his Silver Bullet Band.
The 72-year-old singer announced Wednesday that his Runaway Train tour will begin Aug. 24 in Toledo, Ohio. It currently has dates through Oct. 28, when he’ll play a show in Phoenix. Boston, Detroit, Atlanta and Dallas are among the major stops.
Seger says additional dates will be announced for Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Minneapolis and other cities.
Singer Nancy Wilson of the band Heart will join Seger for some dates on the tour.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- IRS launches a new way to estimate next year's tax refund
- A $100,000 bribe got teen a UCLA soccer scholarship without even playing
- Jeffrey Epstein signed will worth $577M only 2 days before suicide, with El Chapo lawyer as witness
- Alaska man discovers message in bottle from Russian Navy
- The completely reasonable reason people are flying with mini horses