BLOOMINGTON, Minn. (AP) — A Bloomington woman is jailed in the fatal beating of her husband.
The Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s Office says the 53-year-old man suffered blows to the head Sunday and died at Hennepin County Medical Center several hours later.
Police say the 51-year-old woman had called authorities about a domestic dispute. Officers found her husband unconscious.
Authorities have not said how the blows were inflicted.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Key Largo is so flooded that crocodiles are swimming in the streets
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Ian lashes South Carolina as Florida's death toll climbs
- Trump records probe: Tensions flare over special master
- Marjorie Taylor Greene’s husband files for divorce after 27 years