Beyonce brought her star power to a pre-wedding party for the daughter of India’s richest mogul.
The 37-year-old singer performed Sunday and sang some of her hits such as “Crazy In Love” and “Perfect.” Guests included Hillary Clinton and a host of Bollywood stars in the historic Indian city of Udaipur.
Beyonce posted a photo on Instagram of one of her outfits and a video giving a sneak peak of her performance.
Mukesh Ambani’s daughter, Isha, is marrying Anand Piramal on Wednesday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Acting defense secretary bows out of running to be confirmed as Pentagon chief
- Citing family strife, Shanahan withdraws as Pentagon nominee
- Trump could have tough time meeting his deportation threat
- Acting Pentagon chief, a former Seattle resident, addresses violent domestic incidents as nomination is withdrawn
- Scientists take a peek behind those sad puppy dog eyes