ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Bob Odenkirk and the rest of the cast of the television series “Better Call Saul” are returning to New Mexico to film the show’s third season.
The New Mexico Film Office made the announcement Monday.
Produced by Sony Pictures Television, the Emmy-nominated series is expected to employ several dozen New Mexico crew members.
“Better Call Saul” follows Jimmy McGill, played by Odenkirk, who later changes his name to Saul Goodman and becomes an attorney for drug lords in “Breaking Bad.”
Most Read Stories
- Everett’s bikini baristas head to federal court to argue for freedom of exposure
- Anthony Bourdain's 'Parts Unknown' came to Seattle: What did you think of the episode?
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Trump: NFL should suspend Oakland Raiders' Marshawn Lynch
Odenkirk played the lawyer of Bryan Cranston’s character, Walter White, in “Breaking Bad.”