NEW YORK (AP) — They love us, yeah! yeah! yeah!
At 12:01 a.m. local time on Dec. 24 around the world, the Beatles’ music will be available for streaming from numerous outlets, a representative announced Wednesday.
Streaming services that will carry the Fab Four’s musical catalog include: Apple Music, Deezer, Google Play, Microsoft Groove, Napster/Rhapsody and Amazon Prime Music, as well as Slacker Radio, Spotify and Tidal.
The 17 Beatles albums span from “With the Beatles” and “A Hard Day’s Night” to “Abbey Road” and “Let It Be,” plus subsequent greatest hits collections.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- As thousands of athletes get coronavirus tests, nurses wonder: What about us?
- Obese Americans could be prioritized for coronavirus vaccine
- For Trump, 20 days of fantasy and failure
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Available bed 'a gift' at hospital where patients marvel that others do not take COVID-19 seriously VIEW