NEW YORK (AP) — They love us, yeah! yeah! yeah!
At 12:01 a.m. local time on Dec. 24 around the world, the Beatles’ music will be available for streaming from numerous outlets, a representative announced Wednesday.
Streaming services that will carry the Fab Four’s musical catalog include: Apple Music, Deezer, Google Play, Microsoft Groove, Napster/Rhapsody and Amazon Prime Music, as well as Slacker Radio, Spotify and Tidal.
The 17 Beatles albums span from “With the Beatles” and “A Hard Day’s Night” to “Abbey Road” and “Let It Be,” plus subsequent greatest hits collections.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Forced to play in 'panties,' the Norwegian beach handball team decided they'd had enough
- Largest US quake in half-century causes Alaska little damage
- Another coronavirus variant has reached Florida. Here's what you need to know.
- 'The war has changed': Internal CDC document urges new messaging, warns delta infections likely more severe
- MacKenzie Scott, French Gates join to award $40M for gender equality efforts in U.S.