NEW YORK (AP) — They love us, yeah! yeah! yeah!
At 12:01 a.m. local time on Dec. 24 around the world, the Beatles’ music will be available for streaming from numerous outlets, a representative announced Wednesday.
Streaming services that will carry the Fab Four’s musical catalog include: Apple Music, Deezer, Google Play, Microsoft Groove, Napster/Rhapsody and Amazon Prime Music, as well as Slacker Radio, Spotify and Tidal.
The 17 Beatles albums span from “With the Beatles” and “A Hard Day’s Night” to “Abbey Road” and “Let It Be,” plus subsequent greatest hits collections.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Reports: Man kills self after standoff at Honolulu hotel
- A possible QAnon slip-up suggests the truth of Q's identity was right there all along
- CVS welcomes desperate vaccine hunters looking for second dose
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- 'White lives matter' rally goers are vastly outnumbered in Huntington Beach