LAS VEGAS (AP) — Bandits have gotten away with cash and chips from four casino-hotels in Las Vegas since last week, leaving police on the hunt for multiple suspects.
Three of the casinos targeted by criminals are on the Las Vegas Strip and the fourth one is on the vicinity.
The string of incidents comes less than two months after a man wearing a wig and facial bandages robbed the poker room casino cashier of the Bellagio casino-hotel.
Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Lt Michael Mauntel said the frequency of the robberies since November is unusual.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Federal judge in Texas rules Obama health-care law unconstitutional
- Interior Secretary Zinke resigns amid investigations
- George Conway calls Trump a liar after Kellyanne Conway defends president on TV
- Mounting legal threats surround Trump as nearly every organization he has led is under investigation
- 12-year-old in China kills his mother, then returns to school, igniting an outcry
The first robbery happened Jan. 10, when a man displayed a handgun and demanded money from a cashier at the casino cage of the New York-New York.
Police do not believe that the five incidents are connected.