LAS VEGAS (AP) — Bandits have gotten away with cash and chips from four casino-hotels in Las Vegas since last week, leaving police on the hunt for multiple suspects.
Three of the casinos targeted by criminals are on the Las Vegas Strip and the fourth one is on the vicinity.
The string of incidents comes less than two months after a man wearing a wig and facial bandages robbed the poker room casino cashier of the Bellagio casino-hotel.
Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Lt Michael Mauntel said the frequency of the robberies since November is unusual.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Harry and Meghan in exile? Palace reportedly eyes Africa move for couple — 'as far away as possible' from William
- Biden hires strategist Symone Sanders, adds diversity to bid
- North Korea issued $2 million bill for comatose Otto Warmbier's care
- Biden enters Democratic race with strong anti-Trump theme VIEW
- In push for 2020 election security, Homeland chief was warned: Don’t tell Trump
The first robbery happened Jan. 10, when a man displayed a handgun and demanded money from a cashier at the casino cage of the New York-New York.
Police do not believe that the five incidents are connected.