BALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore has earned a buggy distinction for the second year in a row.
The Baltimore Sun reports that the pest control company Orkin has named Baltimore the No. 1 city for bed bugs again this year.
Orkin released its “Top 50 Bed Bug Cities” list Monday. Washington, D.C. came in second, following by Chicago, Los Angeles and Columbus, Ohio.
The company based its rankings on where it performed the most bed bug treatments from December 2016 to November 2017 in residential and commercial locations.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 'I believed we were going to die': An elevator in a Chicago skyscraper fell 84 floors, requiring a dramatic rescue of six people
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
- In Mississippi, GOP concern rises over U.S. Senate runoff
- Anti-vaccination stronghold in North Carolina hit with state's worst chickenpox outbreak in 2 decades
Information from: The Baltimore Sun, http://www.baltimoresun.com