BALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore has earned a buggy distinction for the second year in a row.
The Baltimore Sun reports that the pest control company Orkin has named Baltimore the No. 1 city for bed bugs again this year.
Orkin released its “Top 50 Bed Bug Cities” list Monday. Washington, D.C. came in second, following by Chicago, Los Angeles and Columbus, Ohio.
The company based its rankings on where it performed the most bed bug treatments from December 2016 to November 2017 in residential and commercial locations.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Peter Tork, endearingly offbeat bassist and singer in the Monkees, dies at 77 VIEW
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- Rare snow dusts Vegas strip, sticks to LA-area foothills VIEW
- In war, as with California wildfires, heroism lives next to horror
Information from: The Baltimore Sun, http://www.baltimoresun.com