BALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore has earned a buggy distinction for the second year in a row.
The Baltimore Sun reports that the pest control company Orkin has named Baltimore the No. 1 city for bed bugs again this year.
Orkin released its “Top 50 Bed Bug Cities” list Monday. Washington, D.C. came in second, following by Chicago, Los Angeles and Columbus, Ohio.
The company based its rankings on where it performed the most bed bug treatments from December 2016 to November 2017 in residential and commercial locations.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- White House attempts to clarify Trump's response to whether Russia is still targeting US elections
- Trump says Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
- Tale of sex, deception emerges about suspected Russian agent
- In India, summer heat could soon be unbearable — literally
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
Information from: The Baltimore Sun, http://www.baltimoresun.com