AVONDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Avondale police say a man has died after being shot while driving.
A Police Department statement doesn’t include any information on circumstances of the shooting, but azfamily.com reports that the man reportedly crashed his car Tuesday night after he was shot during an altercation with other people in other vehicles.
The statement says the incident remains under investigation as detectives talk to witnesses and try to identify any possible suspects or leads.
The victim’s identity was not released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Owner of 3D-printed gun company accused of sex with minor WATCH
- Who is Christine Blasey Ford, the accuser of court nominee Kavanaugh?
- Trump says 'hard to imagine' Kavanaugh guilty of allegation WATCH
- A surgeon, who was a 'Bachelor of the Year' and reality TV-show date, is accused of drugging, raping women
- Nearly half of cellphone calls will be scams by 2019, report says
The incident occurred Crimson Lane and Westwind Parkway.