SANDPOINT, Idaho (AP) — Avalanche warnings have been issued for three counties in northern Idaho due to heavy snowfall.
The Bonner County Daily Bee reports that the U.S. Forest Service and National Weather Service issued the warnings Friday for Bonner, Boundary and Shoshone counties.
Officials are warning backcountry travelers to watch for signs of unstable snow and avoid those areas.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- After Roe, architect of Texas abortion law sets sights on gay marriage and more
- Kamala Harris could break a record. Democrats wish she didn't have to
- As some Democrats grow impatient with Biden, alternative voices emerge
- Trump White House counsel Cipollone to testify to 1/6 panel
- Parade shooting suspect bought 5 weapons despite threats
Information from: Bonner County (Idaho) Daily Bee, http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com