CONWAY, N.C. (AP) — Authorities in North Carolina say one of three men being sought in a murder case has turned himself in to authorities.
A statement from police said 24-year-old Brandon Joyner turned himself in around midday Saturday.
The State Bureau of Investigation says the two men are believed to be armed and dangerous.
An SBI statement says 24-year-old Shuntavius Vaughan of Conway was shot and killed just after midnight Friday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Everyone’s going to Hawaii, and the resorts aren’t ready
- The Earth is now trapping an 'unprecedented' amount of heat, NASA says
- Hacker known as Max is 55-year-old woman from Russia, U.S. says
- Camper shoots Idaho family's dog after mistaking her for a wolf
- GOP congressman refuses to shake hands with D.C. police officer who protected the Capitol on Jan. 6, lawmakers say
Authorities are still looking for Rumeal Daye and Akeem Robinson. Both are 24 years old and are from Conway, a small town in the state’s northeast. They face multiple charges, including first-degree murder and firearm possession by a felon.
Already in custody is 25-year-old Chenail Jordan Jr., who was arrested Friday and is being held without bond in the Northampton County jail.