SPRING, Texas (AP) — Investigators say a Houston-area husband and wife were ambushed and killed during a home robbery and the suspects later returned several times to the shooting scene.
The Harris County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday released security video in the search for suspects in the deaths of Bao and Jenny Lam. Deputies found the victims Saturday night in their ransacked home in Spring after their son was unable to reach his parents.
Security video shows an SUV approaching the subdivision entrance Thursday night. Two men crawled under a gate. Authorities believe the Lams drove home and were attacked in their garage.
Guns and other valuables were taken, plus a Porsche Panamera that was found Sunday in a parking lot.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse VIEW
- Man's shooting-range wedding proposal was right on target
- Year in space put US astronaut's disease defenses on alert
- India orders 'staggering' eviction of 1 million indigenous people
Investigators believe the suspects returned to the home several times before the victims were found.