SPRING, Texas (AP) — Investigators say a Houston-area husband and wife were ambushed and killed during a home robbery and the suspects later returned several times to the shooting scene.
The Harris County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday released security video in the search for suspects in the deaths of Bao and Jenny Lam. Deputies found the victims Saturday night in their ransacked home in Spring after their son was unable to reach his parents.
Security video shows an SUV approaching the subdivision entrance Thursday night. Two men crawled under a gate. Authorities believe the Lams drove home and were attacked in their garage.
Guns and other valuables were taken, plus a Porsche Panamera that was found Sunday in a parking lot.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
- California fire has claimed 63 as missing list grows to 631
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- CNN's Acosta back at White House after judge's ruling VIEW
Investigators believe the suspects returned to the home several times before the victims were found.