SPRING, Texas (AP) — Investigators say a Houston-area husband and wife were ambushed and killed during a home robbery and the suspects later returned several times to the shooting scene.
The Harris County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday released security video in the search for suspects in the deaths of Bao and Jenny Lam. Deputies found the victims Saturday night in their ransacked home in Spring after their son was unable to reach his parents.
Security video shows an SUV approaching the subdivision entrance Thursday night. Two men crawled under a gate. Authorities believe the Lams drove home and were attacked in their garage.
Guns and other valuables were taken, plus a Porsche Panamera that was found Sunday in a parking lot.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sniffles? Cancer? Under Medicare plan, payments for office visits would be same for both
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- After a week of walkbacks, Trump returns to Russia doubting
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
Investigators believe the suspects returned to the home several times before the victims were found.