SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — Authorities in Georgia are investigating after they say two Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police officers and a third person were shot.
Police spokeswoman Eunicia Baker says both officers suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
Authorities say a third person was shot, but no further details have been given on that person’s condition.
Police said in a statement that the shooting happened late Tuesday night, just before midnight.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Inside the world of Buy Nothing, where dryer lint is a hot commodity
- Cheney’s consultants are given an ultimatum: Drop her, or be dropped
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Biden's critics hurl increasingly vulgar taunts
- Far-right anti-government group grows significantly, report says
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is also investigating the incident. No information as to what led to the shootings was immediately released.