SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — Authorities in Georgia are investigating after they say two Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police officers and a third person were shot.
Police spokeswoman Eunicia Baker says both officers suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
Authorities say a third person was shot, but no further details have been given on that person’s condition.
Police said in a statement that the shooting happened late Tuesday night, just before midnight.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 2 women busted for trying to use a $1M bill — at a Dollar General store
- Image of Queen Elizabeth II sitting alone at Philip's funeral breaks hearts around the world
- Beloved N.C. teacher's double life revealed after he dies in cartel robbery, sheriff says
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Armed 'quick reaction force' was waiting for order to storm Capitol, Justice Dept. says
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is also investigating the incident. No information as to what led to the shootings was immediately released.