LIMERICK, Pa. (AP) — Authorities say a Pennsylvania man accused of shooting his ex-girlfriend’s mother, telling his former girlfriend that he wanted her to “feel my pain,” has been found dead.
Chester County District Attorney Tom Hogan says 30-year-old Gregory Feldman took his own life Monday night in the parking lot of a convenience store, hours after authorities posted a reward for his capture.
The Montgomery County district attorney’s office had announced a $1,000 reward for information leading to the apprehension of Feldman.
Police say Feldman shot his ex’s 48-year-old mother in the chest and neck after she turned him away from their Limerick Township home on Friday. The ex-girlfriend told a detective that Feldman later spoke to her on the phone, telling her “I wanted you to feel my pain.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI searched estate in major escalation of probe
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.
Her mother is expected to survive.