GILBERT, Ariz. (AP) — Authorities are investigating a wrong-way crash in Gilbert.
The accident occurred around 5 a.m. Sunday on the Santan Loop 202 near Power Road.
Arizona Department of Public Safety officials say the wrong-way driver was driving westbound in the eastbound lanes when it crashed into the median.
It’s still unclear if anyone was injured in the crash and DPS officials say they’re trying to determine if the driver was impaired.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Pilots recount rescue of suicidal man on Mount Hood
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling