DERRY, N.H. (AP) — A man and his 6-year-old son have been found dead in a mobile home in Derry.
The state attorney general’s office says police were called to the home Monday afternoon for a welfare check. They found the bodies of 39-year-old Matthew Edmunds and his 6-year-old son, Preston Connor Edmunds, in a bedroom.
Authorities say the father and son were the only residents of the home. Autopsies are scheduled to be conducted Tuesday to determine how they died.
Authorities say there’s no known risk of harm to the general public.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- White House attempts to clarify Trump's response to whether Russia is still targeting US elections
- Trump says Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
- Tale of sex, deception emerges about suspected Russian agent
- Oregon wheat farmers try to stop fire that's consuming crops VIEW
- In India, summer heat could soon be unbearable — literally
No other information was immediately available.