FLAGSTAF, Ariz. (AP) — Coconino County Sheriff’s officials have released the name of the victim in a homicide last week near Flagstaff.
They say 53-year-old Timothy Scott Larson was found lying unconscious on a road in Kachina Village last Friday after an area resident called 911 to report a fight in progress.
Larson was a resident of Kachina Village.
Sheriff’s officials say 28-year-old Collin Tarr was arrested and booked on suspicion of second-degree homicide after being identified as a suspect in the killing.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Peter Tork, endearingly offbeat bassist and singer in the Monkees, dies at 77 VIEW
- Rare snow dusts Vegas strip, sticks to LA-area foothills VIEW
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- US: Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not a citizen
They say the incident remains under investigation.
It was unclear Tuesday if Tarr has an attorney yet who could comment on the allegation.