FLAGSTAF, Ariz. (AP) — Coconino County Sheriff’s officials have released the name of the victim in a homicide last week near Flagstaff.
They say 53-year-old Timothy Scott Larson was found lying unconscious on a road in Kachina Village last Friday after an area resident called 911 to report a fight in progress.
Larson was a resident of Kachina Village.
Sheriff’s officials say 28-year-old Collin Tarr was arrested and booked on suspicion of second-degree homicide after being identified as a suspect in the killing.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Owner of 3D-printed gun company accused of sex with minor
- New round of US-China tariffs raise fears of an economic Cold War
- Trump Jr. mocks sexual assault claim against Kavanaugh
- Grizzly's rare aggressive attack kills 1, puzzles officials
- Kavanaugh's accuser wants FBI probe before she testifies WATCH
They say the incident remains under investigation.
It was unclear Tuesday if Tarr has an attorney yet who could comment on the allegation.