FLAGSTAF, Ariz. (AP) — Coconino County Sheriff’s officials have released the name of the victim in a homicide last week near Flagstaff.
They say 53-year-old Timothy Scott Larson was found lying unconscious on a road in Kachina Village last Friday after an area resident called 911 to report a fight in progress.
Larson was a resident of Kachina Village.
Sheriff’s officials say 28-year-old Collin Tarr was arrested and booked on suspicion of second-degree homicide after being identified as a suspect in the killing.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- Trump questions US intel, not Putin, on Russia 2016 meddling WATCH
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Lava crashes through roof of Hawaii tour boat, injuring 23
They say the incident remains under investigation.
It was unclear Tuesday if Tarr has an attorney yet who could comment on the allegation.