REYNOLDS, N.D. (AP) — The North Dakota Highway Patrol has identified the Fargo family members killed and injured in a crash on a snowy interstate in eastern North Dakota.
One-year-old Maxwell Dean and 9-year-old Camden Dean were killed when an SUV driven by their mother skidded out of control and into the path of a semi on Interstate 29 in Grand Forks County Sunday. They died at the scene near Reynolds.
Thirty-year-old 30-year-old Trista Curry was seriously injured along with her 3-year-old daughter, Avalon Dean. The driver of the semi was not injured.
An online fundraising campaign has raised nearly $60,000 to help the family with funeral and medical expenses.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Woman, 29, enrolled in high school and pretended to be a teenager
- Ski resorts can now make fake snow in 80 degrees. Here's why that's a problem
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Tyre Nichols' brutal beating by police shown on video
- California shooting: 3 dead, 4 hurt in ritzy LA neighborhood