TOMS RIVER, N.J. (AP) — Authorities in New Jersey say a 95-year-old man has crashed his car head-on into another vehicle and died.
Toms River police say Raymond Gillick was southbound on Route 9 when his car crossed into the oncoming lane around 3 p.m. Sunday and collided with a vehicle driven by a 38-year-old Toms River woman.
The Lakewood man was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead a short time later.
The other driver and her 37-year-old passenger were treated at a hospital for minor injuries. Their names have not been released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 'I didn't really learn anything': COVID grads face college
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- Simmering threat of violence comes to fore with search of Trump property
- If Trump illegally removed official records, would he be barred from office?
- Florida man filming sunrise killed when sand dune collapses
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.