WOODHAVEN, Mich. (AP) — Authorities say three people, including a child, have been found dead following a domestic dispute at an apartment complex in suburban Detroit.
Police say a 54-year-old man, a 49-year-old woman and a 10-year-old boy were found dead of apparent gunshot wounds after officers responded Monday night to the Marsh Creek Village apartments in Woodhaven. Police had received several reports of a domestic dispute and gunshots.
It’s possible that the deaths are a double killing and suicide, since police say no suspect is being sought.
Police haven’t released the names of those involved. Authorities say a handgun was recovered at the scene and the investigation is ongoing.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- After Roe, architect of Texas abortion law sets sights on gay marriage and more
- Kamala Harris could break a record. Democrats wish she didn't have to
- As some Democrats grow impatient with Biden, alternative voices emerge
- Trump White House counsel Cipollone to testify to 1/6 panel
- Parade shooting suspect bought 5 weapons despite threats