HENRYETTA, Okla. (AP) — Authorities have identified the remains of a man and woman who were reported missing in eastern Oklahoma.
KFOR-TV reports the remains have been identified as those of 81-year-old Virgil Ingraham and 84-year-old Rowena Ingraham. The Oklahoma City residents were reported missing around the time their bodies were found on Nov. 21.
The McIntosh County Sheriff’s Office and the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation are investigating.
A spokeswoman for the bureau has said the bodies were found near Interstate 40 and Tiger Mountain Road. Officials say the location is about 7 miles (11 kilometers) east of Henryetta.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Archie Battersbee, gravely ill 12-year-old, dies after removal of life support
- Key Washington primary 2022 election results
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Everyone loves e-bikes - except some who have to share roads with them
- ID theft, fraud, prison: The wild life of a bishop robbed at the pulpit
Authorities say they’re currently searching for a person to bring in for questioning.
Information from: KFOR-TV, http://www.kfor.com