AUSTIN, Minn. (AP) — Police say a woman who was stabbed in Austin has died from her injuries.
Officers responded to a 911 call to a home about 8 p.m. Thursday. The Austin Daily Herald says a suspect was taken into custody in the stabbing.
The 60-year-old woman was taken to the hospital where she later died of her injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Battle for Warnock’s seat at center of US Senate power struggle once again
- Hiker plunges 700 feet in the latest of many selfie-related deaths
- Pittsburgh bridge collapses, drops city bus into ravine
- Meet Willow, the long-awaited new White House cat
- University mistakenly told 58 students they’d won full rides; it’ll pay their tuition anyway
Information from: Austin Daily Herald, http://www.austindailyherald.com