AUSTIN, Minn. (AP) — Police say a woman who was stabbed in Austin has died from her injuries.
Officers responded to a 911 call to a home about 8 p.m. Thursday. The Austin Daily Herald says a suspect was taken into custody in the stabbing.
The 60-year-old woman was taken to the hospital where she later died of her injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Fake images of Trump arrest show 'giant step' for AI's disruptive power
- What to know about the eyedrops linked to deaths and vision loss
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- End of the rainbow? California bill would ban sales of Skittles, other 'toxic' snacks
- A tree fell, killing two children. Their parents are now warning others
Information from: Austin Daily Herald, http://www.austindailyherald.com