BALTIMORE (AP) — Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh is endorsing Prince George’s County Executive Rushern Baker for governor.
Frosh, a Democrat, announced his endorsement Wednesday.
Frosh is the second statewide elected official to endorse Baker in his bid for the Democratic nomination for governor of Maryland. Sen. Chris Van Hollen also has endorsed him.
Baker is running in a crowded primary for the nomination. The primary is June 26.
Most Read Stories
- More details emerge about events leading up to WSU QB Tyler Hilinski's death
- Amazon Go cashierless convenience store opens to the public in Seattle VIEW
- Are you ready? Here comes a deluge of rain, snow across Western Washington
- Undersea quake sends Alaskans fleeing from feared tsunami VIEW
- Million-dollar home sales surge in King County, creeping into cheaper neighborhoods VIEW