BALTIMORE (AP) — Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh is endorsing Prince George’s County Executive Rushern Baker for governor.
Frosh, a Democrat, announced his endorsement Wednesday.
Frosh is the second statewide elected official to endorse Baker in his bid for the Democratic nomination for governor of Maryland. Sen. Chris Van Hollen also has endorsed him.
Baker is running in a crowded primary for the nomination. The primary is June 26.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The gaping hole in Sean Hannity's story about being Michael Cohen's client | Analysis
- Archaeologists find bust of Roman emperor in Egypt
- Waffle House slaying suspect arrested after massive manhunt VIEW
- 4 dead in Waffle House shooting in Tennessee; suspect sought VIEW
- Prince charming: Kate gives birth to boy, home by suppertime VIEW