BALTIMORE (AP) — Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh is endorsing Prince George’s County Executive Rushern Baker for governor.
Frosh, a Democrat, announced his endorsement Wednesday.
Frosh is the second statewide elected official to endorse Baker in his bid for the Democratic nomination for governor of Maryland. Sen. Chris Van Hollen also has endorsed him.
Baker is running in a crowded primary for the nomination. The primary is June 26.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Todd Bol, founder of Little Free Library book sharing, dies
- Audio offers gruesome details of Khashoggi killing, Turkish official says
- As NASA's prized telescopes falter, astronomers fear losing their eyes in space
- Texas' O'Rourke tells national audience he'd impeach Trump VIEW