BALTIMORE (AP) — Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh is endorsing Prince George’s County Executive Rushern Baker for governor.
Frosh, a Democrat, announced his endorsement Wednesday.
Frosh is the second statewide elected official to endorse Baker in his bid for the Democratic nomination for governor of Maryland. Sen. Chris Van Hollen also has endorsed him.
Baker is running in a crowded primary for the nomination. The primary is June 26.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Trump backs down, says he misspoke on Russia meddling WATCH
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Trump says he accepts US intelligence on Russian interference in election but denies collusion