LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Police say an arrest warrant for second-degree murder has been issued in connection with a fatal shooting in Lincoln last month.
Lincoln Police said Monday that investigators are searching for the suspect but won’t name him until after he is arrested.
Last week, police also arrested two 17-year-olds as accessories in connection with the March 26 shooting death of 22-year-old Edgar Union Jr.
Police have said Union was shot after a fight between two groups of people that included gang members.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The little-noticed surge across the U.S.-Mexico border: Americans heading south VIEW
- Judge sides with Congress over Trump in demands for records
- Jamie Oliver's UK restaurant chain collapses into insolvency
- Should Donald Trump be impeached? Americans organize to read Mueller report, reach their own conclusions
- How the rural-urban divide became America’s political fault line
Union was the father of five girls, including triplets.
Information from: Lincoln Journal Star, http://www.journalstar.com