GREENBELT, Md. (AP) — Police say a man has been arrested in connection with a shooting outside a Metrorail station in Maryland.
Metro Transit police tweeted that 18-year-old Reginald Raquan Felix was arrested on a charge of attempted murder and several lesser charges Sunday. It’s unclear if he has a lawyer.
The Washington Post reports that the arrest comes after the shooting outside the Greenbelt Metrorail Station on Friday.
Metro closed-circuit cameras captured the suspect and the other man in a verbal altercation before the shooting along a path that connects the parking lot to the rail station.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Ex-policeman charged with decades-old serial killings VIEW
- 'Tase me, and you'll see what happens,' an American Airlines flier said. Police did — 10 times.
- He froze to death inside a multimillion-dollar town house — and now the state is investigating
- Recycling innovator Eric Lundgren loses appeal on computer restore discs, must serve 15-month prison term
- A lynching memorial is opening in Alabama. The country has never seen anything like it
Police say Felix is accused of shooting the victim more than three times. The victim was taken to the hospital, where he is listed in stable condition as of Sunday evening.