SALEM, Ore. (AP) — Police have made an arrest in the killing of a man whose body was found in a car in northeast Salem.
Salem police said Tuesday that an Oregon State Police SWAT team assisted with the arrest of 21-year-old Jose Ricardo Barboza-Manzo. He was found Monday afternoon at a home in unincorporated Tillamook County.
He’s charged with aggravated murder, robbery and unlawful use of a weapon.
Police say the victim, 37-year-old Kenny Kalugin of Gervais, died of gunshot wounds. The car that contained his body was parked in an alley Friday morning.
Most Read Stories
- Everett’s bikini baristas head to federal court to argue for freedom of exposure
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- Anthony Bourdain's 'Parts Unknown' came to Seattle: What did you think of the episode?
- Trump: NFL should suspend Oakland Raiders' Marshawn Lynch
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world