SALEM, Ore. (AP) — Police have made an arrest in the killing of a man whose body was found in a car in northeast Salem.
Salem police said Tuesday that an Oregon State Police SWAT team assisted with the arrest of 21-year-old Jose Ricardo Barboza-Manzo. He was found Monday afternoon at a home in unincorporated Tillamook County.
He’s charged with aggravated murder, robbery and unlawful use of a weapon.
Police say the victim, 37-year-old Kenny Kalugin of Gervais, died of gunshot wounds. The car that contained his body was parked in an alley Friday morning.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Trump questions US intel, not Putin, on Russia 2016 meddling WATCH
- Lava crashes through roof of Hawaii tour boat, injuring 23