SALEM, Ore. (AP) — Police have made an arrest in the killing of a man whose body was found in a car in northeast Salem.
Salem police said Tuesday that an Oregon State Police SWAT team assisted with the arrest of 21-year-old Jose Ricardo Barboza-Manzo. He was found Monday afternoon at a home in unincorporated Tillamook County.
He’s charged with aggravated murder, robbery and unlawful use of a weapon.
Police say the victim, 37-year-old Kenny Kalugin of Gervais, died of gunshot wounds. The car that contained his body was parked in an alley Friday morning.
Most Read Stories
- With work permits in limbo, spouses of H-1B visa holders worry they’ll lose jobs
- King County Republican chair criticized after telling gun-control advocate 'Do not ever contact me again'
- Crashes involving 25 vehicles shut down snow-slicked I-90
- Man who accused Ed Murray of sexual abuse found dead in Auburn motel WATCH
- A Hall of Fame hitmaker finds happiness and harmony in Bellingham | PNW Magazine VIEW